Regulating Without Specs

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 08:53:41 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/5/2008 6:16:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
deanmay at pianorebuilders.com writes:

What an elegantly  simply tool. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a patent or
can we make our own?  J
Dean

Dean  May              cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com    812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

  Dean
 Your welcome
  Knock your self out... it's simple to Make your own.   Bill Spurlock gave
me my first action ratio gauge & he has  printable detailed explanation for
it's use on his web site. I  have his permission so we all we can download it.
 Dale

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker  rd
Modesto, Ca. 95357