Puzzler

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:08:13 MST 2008

It is known that tuning pins, particularly if assimilated by the Borg, will develop spontaneous black holes. It will eventually disappear within itself. Then the piano will go. Then the shop. Then the house.

I'd check with your State Farm agent to make sure that your Homeowner's coverage is adequate and that it specifically covers dissimulation at an event horizon, which might require a special rider on the policy.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO