Speaking of Steinway grand sizes

bunkyaol bunkypiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 07:35:44 MST 2008

If anyone is interested, I still have a Model O, Welte-Mignon, "Red Welte",
so named because the rolls are indeed red.  I'll send those dimensions after
I go to shop today, might be interesting to see the differences.  The piano
has a great sound, stack is actually very easy to rebuild, but is marginal,
the expression, as well as all the pneumatics below all need recovering.  I
have refinished it natural, getting ready to restring, pins, and maybe
block, etc....Have a good many rolls, in good condition, as well as roll
cabinet...
Anyone interested?
I also have a shop full of uprights, many players, some consoles, getting
ready to retire and go on a year or two road trip, tuning, playing music,
maybe take my 13 year old daughter and home schooling....
Oh did I mention that I have a 101 year old hotel to sell as well?  Several
rental properties, 5000 sq ft retail store, 5k repair and antique
refinishing shop, 3k piano rebuilding shop, as well as a city block of land?
Ya'll can check out the hotel at
www.baileyhotel.com

Maybe when some of you get tired of the snow and winters you might like to
retire and run a little hotel, lounge and restaurant, as well as music store
and piano and antique restoration business????

Photos available privately if interest shown
Tom Mc Nabb
Bunkie, Louisiana