Yamaha buys Bosendorfer

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Feb 7 08:51:39 MST 2008

Hmmm, Mike, I'm confused. The boesendorfer.com link from Arnold contains a
date (12/20) which is subsequent to the date (11/19) of your copy/pasted
"post to Ric". The following link to a forbes.com item indicates (also with
a date [11/30] subsequent to your post's) that Brodmann was unable to beat a
considerable bid from the Yamahampsters.

http://tinyurl.com/ysbbf9

Help me/us understand how it is that Boesendorfer is owned by Brodmann.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN