37 steps---delayed response

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 22:59:53 MST 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 10:08 PM, <paulrevenkojones at aol.com> wrote:

> Nicely measured response, Israel.
>
> Paul

I believe we aren't that far apart in our approach to regulation Israel. I'm
certain I could and would learn much from you should I be fortunate enough
to take one of your classes and I will when the opportunity presents itself.

I don't mean to dissuade anyone from the 37 steps if it works for them but
having read Israel's writing on the CAUT list regarding the various ways
that various people learn the same thing if it's presented in differing
ways, I felt it was only right to point out that there were other, very
usable, viable methods.

Mike

--
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com