Loose Ribs

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 21:42:22 MST 2008

If it were a spinet, I would suspect the front casters buzzing.

other than that I'd guess glass shards in the back against
the sounding board or as JR said, a screw between the pate and board.

If the ribs are loose, don't worry about glue, just bang in a bunch of
screws from the front. Self-tapping pocket hole screws work well.

After all, it's not like this piano is not just a truck ride away
from landfill.

They crush cars don't they...
--

Regards,