Lester "Spinet 64 " sort of like a REAL Renaissance - stye spinet available, cheap, Georgia.

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 21:46:07 MST 2008

Weird thing.
     Horizontal strings, nice case, downward striking
action.
    It seems that Lester was either trying to create a
historical-style "spinet" for historical recordings of
early music, a cheap "practice keyboard" or just
wanted to spend money.......
    Who knows ???  I've never seen another, and if you
need this to "round out" your bizarre keyboard
colection, the extremely lovely young lady who bought
it believing it was a "real" ( as in "modern" ) spinet
will be happy to sell it to you, cheap, I'm sure. (
She only paid $100 for it. )
     Photos available on request.

Peace,
     Thump