Keystick Planing--Router Sled

Floyd Gadd fgadd at mts.net
Fri Feb 8 23:08:30 MST 2008

I'm getting ready to plane my first set of keytops in preparation for the
installation of new tops.  While searching through the archives for ideas on
how I might do it with my existing tool collection, I read a post that
referred to using a router mounted on some kind of sled.  I queried my
brother (who's in tool retailing) and he suggested I do a google search on
"router planing."  Here's what showed up at the top of the list:

http://www.woodzone.com/tips/planerjig.htm

I thought the link is worth sharing.  To my eyes, the design looks almost
elegent in its simplicity, and entirely to the point.

Floyd Gadd
Brandon, Manitoba

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:17 AM