Pedal Lyre question.

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 9 12:31:55 MST 2008

Phil: Some where in my pile of piano stuff I have one of those plastic
parts. I ordered one from the guy that took over Kimball warrenty problems
not long after Kimball went under and he sent me two of them. You can
contact me off list if you want me to see if I can find it.
Gerald McCleskey RPT
 shreveport, LA