Mowtown

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:32:43 MST 2008

Yeah, yeah .... Ramsey Lewis!  "Wade In The Water" ... fabulous stuff, 1965, I believe. I can remember sitting with my girlfriend (now married 40 years) at the Dog n' Suds restaurant in Urbana, Illinois (University of) listening to that with root beer and chili dogs. Wow. Thanks for stirring a great memory! And this is one crazy white guy who loved the Motown Sound from Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, all of it.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO