Key for Zimmermann

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 14:36:27 MST 2008

Hi,Tony!

I can give you a few suggestions how to find a key for Zimmerman
. I have a
pretty good collection of different keys,so,you can send me the lock and I
will try to match it with the proper key.. On a few occasions I took out the
lock and my client took it to the locksmith and it was done
On one occasion
Mr.Lookerson took the whole keyslip to the locksmith ,because the lock was
sealed in the cabinet,and I showed him how to re-install the key slip rail
back in place,it was no problem
.Let me know if any of those scenarios will
work for you
Good luck   isaac.

  _____