tuning in a nursing home

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:30:28 MST 2008

Hi Everyone,
In my early stages of tuning before I started honing it at the School of Piano Technology for the Blind, I tuned in three nursing homes.  One lady continued to swear off and on about my tuning, for me to stop that is.  On one occasion, I was trying this ear plug sample and I could hardly hear this group of people complaining.  On yet another occasion, the home had a parrot and it loved to yell every time I played a note. I had to kindly ask them if "we" could put the parrot in a different room.  "We" always keeps them on your side.  On another occasion at another nursing home, I was given lunch, chili and corn bread.  So I guess that made up for any annoyances whether past present or future.  Have a good one.
Marshall