tuning in a nursing home

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 20:21:56 MST 2008

A funny instance happened?at a nursing home, although it had nothing to do with me, per se.

As?I was tuning in the dining hall right after lunch, a couple of ladies were quietly sitting reading a book.?But one was walking around, talking very loud, but?using very unlady like language.?Let's just say a sailor would have blushed. At one point, one of the quiet ladies asked of the loud one, "will you please be quiet?" Upon which the loud?lady said,?"Well, why don't you just kiss my ass". It was all I?could to do from bursting out laughing. ?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of