tuning

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:45:32 MST 2008

Or you might have the "Pokersons", a fellow student who decides to see how you're coming along on a pitch raise assignment only to start poking around inside the piano and touching keys, commenting on how well I'm doing on the treble unisons in all good intent, but man that was sooooooooooooo distracting.  It was toward the end of the day, I didn't finish my second pass through, but that little piano is going to stay on the third pass, I'm sure, but the scaling is terrible.
Marshall