Soundboard stiffness variances

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 19:12:23 MST 2008

Hi Ric,

Yes the journey continues...

If you read German, and I envy you if you do, there is some literature right
up your alley, of which you may already be aware. I have some titles written
down somewhere, not committed to memory since they're not available in
English anyway. They concern some studies that have been made about how
internal stress is controlled in CC boards. I can't speak for whether the
works are more art than science but they certainly sound intriguing.

Cheers,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts