tuning in a nursing home

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Feb 11 00:36:02 MST 2008

My most memorable  tuning in a nursing home was when I was new to tuning.  An old lady across the room started shouting as soon as I started tuning; "Don't Bang on the Piano! Don't bang on the piano!"  She never stopped.  It took me four hours to do a tuning and pitch raise.

Diane

tuning in a nursing home
Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 21:53:04 MST 2008