Meet the Lookerson's

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Feb 11 06:52:28 MST 2008

> This fellow was a techie in his 30's.
>
> William R. Monroe

Ah, well, that's different. Techies never will find anyone
they can relate to, only processes...

I once had a young oriental girl, about 11, I think, sit in a
chair about two feet away and watch the entire tuning from
strip mute to lid closed, without moving a muscle. Impressive!
As I grabbed my billing pad I said "There you go, ready for
Chopin". She said "We'll see", got out her music, sat down,
and produced the most wonderful music I'd heard in months.
When she finished, she smiled and nodded, so I guess I passed.

It's not a job, it's an adventure. <G>
Ron N