Key for Zimmermann

PianoTek4u at aol.com PianoTek4u at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 09:09:46 MST 2008

Thanks, Isaac..........I may just take you up on your offer.

Tony Bajada

In a message dated 2/10/2008 1:42:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
irs.pianos at earthlink.net writes:

Hi,Tony!
I can give you a few  suggestions how to find a key for Zimmerman…. I have a
pretty good collection  of different keys,so,you can send me the lock and I
will try to match it with  the proper key.. On a few occasions I took out the
lock and my client took it  to the locksmith and it was done…On one occasion
Mr.Lookerson took the whole  keyslip to the locksmith ,because the lock was
sealed in the cabinet,and I  showed him how to re-install the key slip rail back in
place,it was no  problem….Let me know if any of those scenarios will work for
you…Good  luck   isaac.