Meet the Lookerson's

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 11 11:29:58 MST 2008

Could be.
I have always thought that when your time is up, it is up.
I know I have been very lucky, as I have never watched my diet, and I hate
exercise.
I suppose if I make it safely to CA and back, I should be thankful.
It, according to Google maps, is 5,836 Kms. and will take about 2 days 7
hours driving time.
Actually, I drove out there after the convention in Rochester, liked it so
much, I decided to do it again. Oh yes, that is about 3,625 miles.
I will be taking detours to see some sights, and relatives.
I want to go out on that glass walkway, over the Grand Canyon, and see the
giant redwoods.
Hope to see you all at the convention.
The get together of the listees, is always a high point, as it is so nice to
put faces to the names.
Here is hoping 'our' meeting doesn't get hi-jacked, as it did last year.