hitch pin loop tool

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:45:33 MST 2008

hitch pin loop toolThere was a message from Greg Newell way back in 2003. It
can be found at:
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/attachments/26/77/a6/75/attachment.htm

And i believe the attached file is a picture of it, but don't ask me where i
found it, cause i can't find it now!

Scott Jackson