Steinway parts

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 07:37:20 MST 2008

>If you want to share prices with your own clients that is your prerogative.
>If you want to share prices with the rest of the world's clients,
>that's different.
>
>  >I looked over the document before sending for a 'confidential' declaration.
>  > --

I keep forgetting this is not a closed list, which it should be.
There is no reason
for the public to garner trade secrets from the list especially shade-tree-DIY
types screwing up their own pianos.  Close the list, PTG members only.

So what if someone knows a 'wholesale' cost. Without a customer number
orders can not be placed. It's just parts, not the instrument dealer
price list.
Who expects not to pay a markup anyway.

The list's concern has been noted.

Regards,