Young Chang damper - Clarification

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Tue Feb 12 16:35:50 MST 2008

Me again.   After reading my post, I think I need to clarify one thing.
When lifting the damper levers, I'm talking about lifting the individual
levers off the rail - not lifting the whole rail by hand.  When a group of
the levers are lifted by hand and the pedal is pushed (causing the rail to
move up and down), the crunchy noise is not heard in the area where I'm
holding up the levers.

Are you confused yet?  =)

Michelle Smith