[Tax on Service

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 18:30:42 MST 2008

 Tax on service is a state by state thing.? In Florida, there is no tax on tunings only, however, as soon as we add something to a piano, be it a dc unit, hammer butt, or even a drop of Protek, we must charge sales tax on parts and tuning labor.?? Then we have to file a quarterly report with the state.? If we are late filing, there is a penalty charge.?? Bob.,