[Tax on Service

mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net mccleskey112 at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 12 19:14:10 MST 2008

Same thing in Lousiana.
Gerald Mc
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: itunepiano at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re:[Tax on Service

  Tax on service is a state by state thing.  In Florida, there is no tax on tunings only, however, as soon as we add something to a piano, be it a dc unit, hammer butt, or even a drop of Protek, we must charge sales tax on parts and tuning labor.   Then we have to file a quarterly report with the state.  If we are late filing, there is a penalty charge.   Bob.,