Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 19:02:53 MST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 3:47 PM, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>  I've walked out of homes when I discovered I was alone in the home with a
> child.
>
> No friggin' way. Uh, uh. Not today sir. I'm outta there! See ya!
>
> Terry Farrell

This is Wisconsin, rural Wisconsin, we're a friendly, trusting bunch here.
I've had many appointments where the kids let me in after school to get
started and mom gets home 1/2 hour to an hour later. I have other customers
I've never met, I just happen to know which door isn't locked to their house
or where they hide the extra key. I never suggest working in an empty home
or arriving when the kids are there without mom but if they do, sure why
not, I sit down at the piano and I stay there!!!! The kids can do what they
please, I'm busy doing my job! I have an appointment for a week from
Thursday to tune the piano for a new customer, her college age daughter will
let me in and probably leave before I'm finished. All in a days work!

Mike

email mike at ifixpianos.com