Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 19:23:23 MST 2008

Mike writes:

<<  I never suggest working in an empty home

or arriving when the kids are there without mom but if they do, sure why

not,  >>

Greetings,
         Why?  It only takes one teenage girl/boy with
anger/depression/hostility issues to falsely accuse you of molestation.  You will instantly be
arrested.  In a court of law, it will be impossible to defend yourself completely
against the word of a child,  and even if you do, the legal fees will bankrupt
you. You will NEVER again be free of suspicion and at worst, will find
yourself listed as a sexual offender and life as you know it will be over.
   I haven't found a tuning yet that was worth even coming close to risking
that.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>The year's hottest artists on the red carpet
at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.<BR>
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)</HTML>