Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 21:54:08 MST 2008

I've been tuning for a school district for nearly ten years. This year it's
state law one has to have a name tag. Next year it's state law that anyone
with "student contact" be fingerprinted.  It's obviously "assumed guilt"
until it absolutely can't be proven.  Knowing a teacher put in the place of
the "accused", and knowing no amount of insurance could save me if one kid
decided to mark me, I dropped the district and a substantial part of my
income. I can't afford to walk down a school hall.   Pretty sad.

les bartlett