Confessions of a "Lookerson"

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 07:50:03 MST 2008

Hi AL
   I like you Al.  A  confident attitude is the only way to showcase a
professionalism.  If  more guys/gals would dress appropriately & give up the aw
shucks attitude  when asked a bout price our professional capital would soar
higher than evenjust  being a Rpt.
  Nice post.  Say hi sometime.  Aren't you In  Garret Traylorgs area? Do I
have the name right?
  Dale

What do your customers think your worth?............Do  you go to their home
in shorts and a tee shirt in the summer? Do you go in  jeans in the winter?
After speaking with you, do they feel you command  the price you charge? Do you
dress accordingly? Again, only you can determine  that.

When someone calls to ask you. "What do you charge for a  tuning" ? Do you
worry that you will loose them if you ask too much? Some may  call me a snob,
but frankly, I don't want to tune their piano. Shop for price  when you know
what you're getting. A car, TV, PDA, phone etc. You don't shop  for price when
you're looking for service, simply because the service people  know what their
worth.

Again, my 2 cents.

Al Guecia
Allied PianoCraft