Confessions of a "Lookerson"

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Feb 13 11:01:36 MST 2008

>>My son is the youngest at 22.

Hi Dale,

When you posted about your son graduating North Bennett Street last year, I
forwarded it to one of my sons, Jared (age 18), along with a web link to the
school. He has been more consistent about helping me in my shop than any of
my other sons. Well, he got kind of excited about it and has been thinking
about it ever since. Last month he told me he wants to go, a big step. We
are going to try to make the spring visit in a couple of weeks.

Blessings,

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272