Baldwin Acrosonic "stealth"

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:15:51 MST 2008

Geeze i'm glad that we don't see some of your problem pianos down here in
Oz. For years i've read complaints about Acrosonic spinets. I assumed that
these were a problem from the past, and were gradually dying out. Now I read
that there are NEW Acrosonics, and they are still causing problems! You guys
have my sympathy.............

Where are they manufactured?

Scott Jackson
Wollongong, Australia