Baldwin Acrosonic "stealth"

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Feb 13 17:40:40 MST 2008

Rick,

With all respect, why did you make your clients problem cost you?  I don't mean to condescend (I've been there and done things like that too).  But, it sounds like she had a problem, and you fixed it.  Tune plus 3 hrs, yes?  Maybe 2hrs if you think you somehow should have been quicker/better.  Regardless, why didn't you charge for your time??

William R. Monroe

    Taking  the cheek blocks and fallboard out was another lesson in frustration.
    Anyway, I got this shinning example of piano design back together and got the thing working reasonably well, but what is the connection between the rest bolts and key dip?

    4 hrs.(including tuning) $85  Not a great day.
    Thanks,
    Rick Ucci/ Ucci Piano