Plummer charging more, piano services less

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 06:34:12 MST 2008

Greetings,

            I think if we charged more it would have to be ok, because who
else is going to/or can do the job right? Yeah, they are selling tuning hammers
to the public but, most of us took the long hard steps to learn the skill, no
one is going to do that?

Most people dont call the tuner regularly anyway, and the things have to be
pitch corrected or double tuned to get them playable anyway. It is automatic
that its going to cost more than a regularly tuned piano. I think we tuners
undervalue our services. It makes me alittle angry sometimes, that we are expected
to do such hard work, and customers want it as cheap as they can get it, and
think that because its not their basic necessity, that it should cheap.

Julia
Reading, PA

Awards. Go to AOL Music.