basic regulating question

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 09:11:59 MST 2008

Preach it Dave
  I heard Willis Synder say those very words about 20 some years ago  & the
light went off.  bells rang ...ding...ding.  ding... It was  my two roads
diverging in a yellow  wood....I took the one less traveled  by......  I learned to
be the guy in my area that could fix anything....  voice a cat or tune a
fish....
If I had to
  Dale

Best,
David Andersen
P.S. I can find a whole hell of a lot to do to almost every working  or older
piano that takes all of 12 hours. Certainly the vast majority of even  good
pianos in this country are sold and installed right out of the box, with  a
tuning only. They ALL need setup. Really.
Fight the myth and bullshit. Fight the doubt. Bring the truth. All pianos
are machines. All pianos need setup, then whole-system maintenance.
Forever.

Don't listen to me; listen to Willis Snyder legendary mentor,
teacher, tuner, technician, rebuilder, giver:

"Always  aim for the high end."

Awards. Go to AOL Music.