Charging more...rates in my area...Valuing ourselves

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 13:42:26 MST 2008

Greetings,

      Geee, these posts are encouraging me to raise my rate. In my area,
other tuners are charging $60 to $65 for a tuning (! !) , two of us charge $80 and
for me, I feel that I do tuning right, setting my pin and strings, my tunings
last, not fall apart the first time you rail some Beethoven. I spend a
minimum of 2 hours on a tuning, and the folks around here think $80 is expensive! Is
$10 a lot of raise at one time, or should I go higher?

Julia
Reading, PA

Awards. Go to AOL Music.