STOP IT....devaluing ourselves

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 15:22:55 MST 2008

I fear the "positive thinking" thing isn't 100% foolproof. Ask 6-million
Jews.    I tell people I'm a horrible business person all the time.  I ask
their indulgence, and then tell them I got into the business later in life,
and I have focused my energies on being an excellent technician.    I have
never gotten a negative response, nor even "negative vibes".....
les bartlett

  _____