Valuing ourselves

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 16:21:40 MST 2008

Yikes! If I charged that here it would be almost cheaper for people just to
go out and buy a new piano every time it needs tuning, as in cheaper to get
a new printer rather than buy the ink refills. There ain't many high end
pianos around here, even though the brand new 4X4 is in the driveway and a 2
hectare plasma screen hangs on the wall in every single room of the
house.(not my house).

AF