Mason & Hamlin #3118

Allan Gilreath, RPT allan at allangilreath.com
Sat Feb 16 07:43:45 MST 2008

Good morning,

Gerald - the only way to be sure of the exact date is to contact Paul
Monachino through Mason and Hamlin. He's been with the company for a
lifetime and has a wealth of knowledge on the company's history. CCs use a
different set of serial numbers that, as far as I know, or only in a coupe
of books belonging to Paul. Some M&Hs have a case number, like some other
brands do, that was used to sort the parts in the factory since the serial #
is only applied at the end of the construction process. Be sure you have
your model number handy along with the other numbers listed so that Paul can
help you out.

Have a great weekend.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT