Valuing ourselves

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Feb 16 12:03:16 MST 2008

I agree 100%, and my mistakes are only assumptive, i.e., not knowing
exactly the economic scale in various areas---the important point is
valuing your worth, working smart, and using common sense, as D. Love
gives examples of, to monetize the trust you build up in your little
piano world. My apologies for any lack of clarity.....
David A.