Studley Tool Chest

Jack Houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Sat Feb 16 21:14:02 MST 2008

Hi Scott,

This is the tool-chest I built. It is so nice to have tools at your
fingertips,
and easy to find. and at the end of the day you can just close it up.
I am still filling it up but it will never be a Studley.

Jack Houweling

. I was thinking the same thing, hang this picture on the workshop wall, but
then i changed my mind. I'd like to aspire to having a real tool-chest of my
own on the wall. Any of you re-builder types have your tools stashed in
creative ways?

Scott J