buying pianos

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 17 03:25:54 MST 2008

Make sure you take your moving trailer and enough cash to consummate the
deal on the spot.

Once I bought a piano, paid $100 for it, came back to get it and the woman
wouldn't let me take the bench. Her husband was upset she only got $100 for
the piano and wouldn't let her send the bench. If only I had the trailer at
the first meeting before she got to talk to her husband.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802