Beautiful Sitka Spruce

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sun Feb 17 03:34:26 MST 2008

Terry

You always run the risk of being labeled when you put out there what you do
for everyone's inspection. Now you've destroyed my illusion that you crank
out perfect soundboard panels. I mean, you actually tolerate 1/4 mm
variations during glue up??!    :-)

Hey, I'm coming your way. I'll be touching down in Ft Myers at 11:49 AM for
a few days stay on Gasparilla. Keep the sun out for me, will you?

Dean- a white boy who can't jump, looking to become a little tanner

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802