Lubricating V-bar

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Feb 17 12:03:13 MST 2008

I think it was Roger Jolly, that suggested to me, that rubbing the ridge on the plate of a grand that the strings pass over, with paraffin wax worked to lubricate.
Now where did I put that book of Merle Mason's, (is that his name) that tells me what the parts of the piano are called?
So that should work on the V-bar of an upright too.