Weighting upright keys question

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Feb 17 14:05:22 MST 2008

I've back leaded a few spinets, it really fixes them. Afterall the keys are easy to pull, it's the actions I don't want anything to do with. Kind of like was stated in an earlier post, I just draw a line after trying a few sample and take them home to the drill press. I don't think it takes much longer than a tuning or two to do this.
Fenton