Valuing ourselves Do customers want the most expensive tech?

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:21:20 MST 2008

That's the idea Julia,
At a business course that i attended, the message that was repeated every week was "test and measure" your advertising. No matter what anyone else says, to find out what works for your business, you need facts. Someone on this list may say phooey to Yellow Pages or whatever, but maybe it's good for you, where you're at, at this moment. It's something else to remember, but if you can ask each caller why they rang you or where they found your number, then you'll know whether advertising or referrals are getting you business.

Not greeeying (yet),
Scott Jackson

From: KeyKat88 at aol.com

Greeeying

I think I am going to keep a survey pad by the phone on exactly how many customers ask what and when. I need to make more.

Julia
Reading, PA