Valuing ourselves Do customers want the most expensive tech?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 11:18:23 MST 2008

Greeeying

         Is this really true? DO clients that we want, want the most
expensive tuner/tech?  I have had the yellow-page-price-shoppers and I know they want
the cheapest tuning. Most folks call and make an appointment without even
asking about the price. Others make the appointment then ask the price. I think I
am going to keep a survey pad by the phone on exactly how many customers ask
what and when. I need to make more.

Julia
Reading, PA

\In a message dated 2/15/2008 1:59:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,