lubricating V-bar

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 17 18:59:04 MST 2008

Lubrication is OK, such as protek, I've used a drop suspect tuning pins coils...rarely do this though...the most important item is to tap the tension down a hair then bring the pitch up.   I do not bring above normal pitch on anything I'm concerned about.  Twice/thrice through and I'm out of there.  I belong to the string breaking gives me the willie's society...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044