Beautiful Sika SPruce

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 22:40:35 MST 2008

Dude.......
  My sister in law lives in Victoria.  I've followed the  fight to protect
these babys since the early 1990's. I've always wanted to  take the excursion
but its a journey.  Next time were up. ..... Trix  & I decided to go. Jurgen
...Have you been there  & can one  drive there or does it require a ferry.  The
web site wasn't very  helpful.
  Dale

You betcha it's Sitka; and not to offend anyone in Washington but this is
right next to the largest Sitka in the world. Don't worry Washingtonians, give
your neighbors in Oregon some credit; you'll get your due, that baby is  just
about dead. This is how a Sitka Piano geek spends his vacation  time.

LOL

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell,  Massachusetts