Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 18 06:54:16 MST 2008

While Patrick wrote that post I have to answer a resounding YES!!! I do you
think anyone would be that stupid as to "blast the mist right into the
piano"! I’ve seen it! Even after having been instructed otherwise. Folks
seem to remember what you have told them for a good 10 minutes after you
walk out the door. Then their “common sense” takes over. ;-/

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)