Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:47:57 MST 2008

As it's been stated here 1000's of times, there is a proper way and a wrong way to use anything. Come on now...........do you think anyone would be that stupid as to "blast the mist right into the piano"! It's the technicians job to instruct the client on the proper use of any equipment you install or recommend that they use.

Al Guecia