Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 07:57:11 MST 2008

Ditto Greg.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----

  While Patrick wrote that post I have to answer a resounding YES!!! I do you think anyone would be that stupid as to "blast the mist right into the piano"! I've seen it! Even after having been instructed otherwise. Folks seem to remember what you have told them for a good 10 minutes after you walk out the door. Then their "common sense" takes over. ;-/

  Greg Newell